Friday, September 24, 2010

The line has been drawn HERE... this far, no farther!


We have played some awful football. Hopefully, we have reached our nadir and the only way is up. Enough about the Fluffykitten Killers though, what's happening with LFC these days huh!!

Even at this early stage there is a 50-point gap between top and bottom but then Taman's team have had it easy and have been playing the easy teams but now have their first real test this weekend... oh hold on, I'm confusing myself with Chelski. Errm, everyone above me has obviously been lucky but their luck is about to run out.

Well done to Uma for her best week ever and no wonder as she has no Scum (aka Man U) players in her team! What's up Ums, no faith in your own team? Tut tut. Team loyalties mean nothing to Taman though - he is ruthless enough to have a Scum player in his team and it looks like his betrayal is actually working as he enjoys the delights of the summit. Be careful the thin air doesn't make you dizzy though cuz you are coming DOWN with a bump!

I know we have reached the bottom, so much so that even kittens laugh in our faces. However, my team is getting stronger... the season begins right now... lock up your kittens - the Killers and LFC are coming!

4 comments:

  1. I forgot to change my team!!As Jack Bauer would say: DAMMIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last week I had a choice between Berbatov and Anelka. I chose Anelka.

    This week I was wondering if I should change Anelka for Bent. I chose Anelka.

    Reason why? Manure and Sunderland were both playing Liverpool. Guess who the leading scorers in those two weeks were?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why haven't you made a post on how a girl is thrashing you lads yet!!

    ReplyDelete